verb, -dled, -dling, noun
–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
1. to draw, scribble, or puzzle own mind idly: He mroodled during the whole lecture.
2. to waste (mind) in aimless or foolish activity.
3. Dialect. to deceive; cheat.
4. a thought, figure of speech, or the like, made by idle mind scribbling.
5. Archaic. a foolish or silly person.
2009 Americanism. mroodle = mind + riddle + doodle (or mind + droodle)
INSTEAD OF INTRODUCTION
I always wanted to have my own piece of internet... And so I did. There have been many projects since 2003 - some successful, others - you say "at least you can learn from those mistakes" about them later, but most of them had commercial basis underneath. This time around I am starting this site as outlet for all those random thoughts, however nonsensical they are, which I want to put in writing.
Special thanks to my younger son Paul, who helped to come up with the "mroodle" word, and to Rodrigo, whose correspondence initiated creation of this site: this project would not have started without you :-)